Health Net California Health Insurance
Comparing and finding the best health insurance coverage has never been easier. You're a few seconds away from obtaining detailed quotes for Health Net California's industry-leading health insurance programs.
Health Net Health Insurance: Information, Health Plans & Insurance Quotes
Health Net is one of the largest managed care health insurance providers. They have roughly 6.6 million members stretching from the Pacific to Atlantic coasts.
Through health plans for individuals, seniors, and businesses, Health Net provides health coverage with a diverse product portfolio. Their innovative health insurance options can be tailored to fit a wide range of health and budget needs, giving their members affordable access to high-quality care.
About Health Net
Health Net's nationwide network of preferred health care professionals includes thousands of physicians and hospitals giving members convenient access to doctors in their area.
They currently operate in 27 U.S. states and the District of Columbia. Their headquarters is in Woodland Hills, California.
Health Net also has partner subsidiaries that provide behavioral health, substance abuse treatment, and employee assistance programs. They also provide prescription drug coverage and managed care product coordination.
Over 7 million Americans are enrolled in one of Health Net's subsidiary programs.
Health Net Federal Services, Inc.
Health Net Federal Services provides health protection for almost 3 million uniformed Americans and their families. Health Net Federal Services offers coverage through TRICARE, the health plan for military personnel.
Health Net Federal Services is TRICARE's northern regional contractor of health plans for uniformed beneficiaries, both active and retired.
The headquarters for HNFS, Inc. is in Arlington, Virginia.
Health Net's Health Plans
Health Net has a broad portfolio of health plans for a variety of needs.
For individuals, Health Net offers:
- The Quick Net plan is the short-term insurance option for up to six-months of comprehensive coverage.
- The FirstChoice, SimpleChoice, and ValueChoice are Health Net's PPO plans, providing members flexible care and coverage at any doctor or hospital. The high-deductible SimpleChoice plan is compatible with a Health Savings Account - for tax-free savings on almost any health care expense.
- The HMO 15 and HMO 40 are Health Net's most affordable options for comprehensive care. The HMO 15 features lower copayments. The HMO 40 has lower monthly premiums.
- Americans over 65 can find affordable Medicare Supplement and Medicare Advantage plans.
- Health Net also provides optional dental and vision coverage, along with individual term life insurance.
For businesses of all sizes, Health Net offers a wide array of HMO, PPO, and POS plans, along with consumer-directed Health Savings Account plans and options for Health Reimbursement Arrangements.
To view plans from Health Net California in your area, choose your state:
Visit GoHealth for health insurance plans and options.