by Lauren Mandel Late last week, GoHealth announced its acquisition of Connected Benefits, a provider of employee benefits management software and group insurance solutions. The reason for the acquisition? GoHealth will now offer a seamless marketplace solution to address the growing health insurance needs of both individuals and employers. In the United States, 90 percent of workers […]
- Why healthy people should have health insurance
- The freelancer’s guide to health insurance
- Health insurance options for recent college grads
- How are term life insurance and permanent life insurance different?
- Your introduction to life insurance
- How to save money at the doctor’s office or in a hospital
- Short-Term Coverage: What is it, and how do I enroll?
- Getting health coverage outside of Open Enrollment
- Finding health coverage after early retirement
- How an Obamacare repeal could affect employer-based coverage