Today – December 15, 2017 – is the last day to enroll in a major medical health insurance plan. If you’re a healthy individual, you may be questioning why you should get health insurance. However, even if you don’t get sick often, having health insurance could save you costs on routine checkups and preventive care. […]
- Did you miss the Open Enrollment Period?
- Still need 2018 health coverage?
- How can I use my coverage in 2018?
- How can I stay healthy during the holidays?
- LAST DAY to enroll in health coverage!
- How do I avoid the tax penalty?
- The Standoff: Health Benefit Plans vs. Short-Term Coverage
- Time is running out: Medicare Open Enrollment 2017
- GoHealth: Your personal health insurance shopper
- Common Health Insurance Questions: How do I find a doctor in my network?