Vote for your favorite charity and GoHealth will donate $20 to the five charities with the most votes!
To help fans benefit local and national charities, GoHealth will donate $20 to the top five organizations who receive the most fan votes through the GoHealth Facebook contest page.
Participating is very simple!
- Five charities will receive $20 donations from GoHealth.
- Fans must “Like” GoHealthInsurance on Facebook.
- To vote, fans must comment on our wall with the name of the charity.
- Fans can also vote by clicking “Like” for a charity already mentioned on our wall.
- Please only vote once! Individuals can only vote one time per monthly contest.
- Individuals can promote the contest to their friends by clicking Share This.
- Voting for this month’s contest will be open from 12:00am CST June 22, 2011 to 11:59pm June 29, 2011.
- The five charities with the most votes during the 7-day voting period will be announced on June 30, 2011.
Votes will be counted by GoHealth, where each entry counts as one vote. Fans may only vote once for one charity per monthly contest. All non-profit charities based anywhere in the U.S. are eligible to win the $20 donations. The contest is based upon a similar initiative created by Jeff Elder who originally ran the contest on Twitter.com. The winning charities will be announced on June 30, 2011, at Facebook.com/gohealthinsurance and the donations will be made to the charities the same day.
In May, GoHealth donated to Autism Speaks, Cabrini Connections, Erie Neighborhood House, United Way and Edmarc Hospice for Children!
Have a question? Ask below!