by Brooke Jarchow Tomorrow, President-elect Donald Trump will take office as the next President of the United States. The President-elect made a list of promises for his first 100 days in office, including a promise to “immediately deliver a full repeal of Obamacare“. Despite revealing few details of a replacement plan so far, Trump has also […]
- LAST DAY to enroll in health coverage!
- How do I avoid the tax penalty?
- The Standoff: Health Benefit Plans vs. Short-Term Coverage
- Time is running out: Medicare Open Enrollment 2017
- GoHealth: Your personal health insurance shopper
- Common Health Insurance Questions: How do I find a doctor in my network?
- How do I enroll in health insurance?
- Are you getting the cheapest health plan available?
- Can I get an Obamacare subsidy for 2018 coverage?
- GoHealth answers top questions: Pre-existing conditions