If you’re a single parent, you probably don’t get much time to yourself. You have your hands full with kids, your career, and running a household. While being a single parent can be overwhelming, you should prioritize finding health insurance to protect you and your kids in the future. Below is GoHealth’s guide to health […]
- How do I avoid the tax penalty?
- The Standoff: Health Benefit Plans vs. Short-Term Coverage
- Time is running out: Medicare Open Enrollment 2017
- GoHealth: Your personal health insurance shopper
- Common Health Insurance Questions: How do I find a doctor in my network?
- How do I enroll in health insurance?
- Are you getting the cheapest health plan available?
- Can I get an Obamacare subsidy for 2018 coverage?
- GoHealth answers top questions: Pre-existing conditions
- How to prepare for Open Enrollment