Are you heading off to college this fall? If so, health insurance is likely one of the last things on your mind. You’re preoccupied with move-ins, meeting new people, and choosing a major – or two! However, it’s important to make sure you’re covered in the event of an illness, accident, or emergency now that […]
- GoHealth: Your personal health insurance shopper
- Common Health Insurance Questions: How do I find a doctor in my network?
- How do I enroll in health insurance?
- Are you getting the cheapest health plan available?
- Can I get an Obamacare subsidy for 2018 coverage?
- GoHealth answers top questions: Pre-existing conditions
- How to prepare for Open Enrollment
- 2018 Open Enrollment dates you should know
- 4 steps to healthy aging
- A guide to health insurance for single parents