by Jenny Fliegel Did you or a loved one recently turn 65? Are you approaching your 65th birthday? Now is the time to prepare for Medicare. You might be surprised to learn that Original Medicare – Parts A & B – doesn’t cover prescription drugs. But between plan types with multiple names and a variety […]
- Why following the Mediterranean diet is better than a quick-fix cleanse
- Why healthy people should have health insurance
- The freelancer’s guide to health insurance
- Health insurance options for recent college grads
- How are term life insurance and permanent life insurance different?
- Your introduction to life insurance
- How to save money at the doctor’s office or in a hospital
- Short-Term Coverage: What is it, and how do I enroll?
- Getting health coverage outside of Open Enrollment
- Finding health coverage after early retirement