Today – December 15, 2017 – is the last day to enroll in a major medical health insurance plan. If you’re a healthy individual, you may be questioning why you should get health insurance. However, even if you don’t get sick often, having health insurance could save you costs on routine checkups and preventive care. […]
- LAST DAY to enroll in health coverage!
- How do I avoid the tax penalty?
- The Standoff: Health Benefit Plans vs. Short-Term Coverage
- Time is running out: Medicare Open Enrollment 2017
- GoHealth: Your personal health insurance shopper
- Common Health Insurance Questions: How do I find a doctor in my network?
- How do I enroll in health insurance?
- Are you getting the cheapest health plan available?
- Can I get an Obamacare subsidy for 2018 coverage?
- GoHealth answers top questions: Pre-existing conditions