by Lauren Mandel and Adam Tock The Republican National Convention came to a close this past week in Cleveland, and the Democratic Party is hosting their own convention this week in Philadelphia. These events are just the beginning of Election 2016 and a long race toward the presidency, and both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump […]
- LAST DAY to enroll in health coverage!
- How do I avoid the tax penalty?
- The Standoff: Health Benefit Plans vs. Short-Term Coverage
- Time is running out: Medicare Open Enrollment 2017
- GoHealth: Your personal health insurance shopper
- Common Health Insurance Questions: How do I find a doctor in my network?
- How do I enroll in health insurance?
- Are you getting the cheapest health plan available?
- Can I get an Obamacare subsidy for 2018 coverage?
- GoHealth answers top questions: Pre-existing conditions