by Elyse Janikian Whether you’re staying local, or going cross country for a getaway, travel often has a way of bringing your health and fitness streak to a halt. The purpose for travel is to escape everyday life, whether that is lounging in your hotel room for some quiet time, or indulging in local foods. […]
- LAST DAY to enroll in health coverage!
- How do I avoid the tax penalty?
- The Standoff: Health Benefit Plans vs. Short-Term Coverage
- Time is running out: Medicare Open Enrollment 2017
- GoHealth: Your personal health insurance shopper
- Common Health Insurance Questions: How do I find a doctor in my network?
- How do I enroll in health insurance?
- Are you getting the cheapest health plan available?
- Can I get an Obamacare subsidy for 2018 coverage?
- GoHealth answers top questions: Pre-existing conditions