by Brooke Jarchow Retirement is supposed to be one of the most relaxing times of your life, but it’s not without its challenges, especially if you retire early. One of the biggest obstacles when retiring before age 65 is finding affordable health insurance. It can be expensive and time consuming to find the coverage you need […]
- GoHealth: Your personal health insurance shopper
- Common Health Insurance Questions: How do I find a doctor in my network?
- How do I enroll in health insurance?
- Are you getting the cheapest health plan available?
- Can I get an Obamacare subsidy for 2018 coverage?
- GoHealth answers top questions: Pre-existing conditions
- How to prepare for Open Enrollment
- 2018 Open Enrollment dates you should know
- 4 steps to healthy aging
- A guide to health insurance for single parents