by Brooke Jarchow Retirement is supposed to be one of the most relaxing times of your life, but it’s not without its challenges, especially if you retire early. One of the biggest obstacles when retiring before age 65 is finding affordable health insurance. It can be expensive and time consuming to find the coverage you need […]
- Why healthy people should have health insurance
- The freelancer’s guide to health insurance
- Health insurance options for recent college grads
- How are term life insurance and permanent life insurance different?
- Your introduction to life insurance
- How to save money at the doctor’s office or in a hospital
- Short-Term Coverage: What is it, and how do I enroll?
- Getting health coverage outside of Open Enrollment
- Finding health coverage after early retirement
- How an Obamacare repeal could affect employer-based coverage