by Brooke Jarchow If you missed the deadline to purchase health coverage, you may be eligible to find a plan outside of Open Enrollment depending on your situation. If you experience a Qualifying Life Event, you may qualify for a Special Enrollment Period (SEP), which means you have 60 days from the time of the life […]
- 5 Simple Tips for Healthy Travel
- National UV safety month: What you need to know about UV rays
- Why following the Mediterranean diet is better than a quick-fix cleanse
- Why healthy people should have health insurance
- The freelancer’s guide to health insurance
- Health insurance options for recent college grads
- How are term life insurance and permanent life insurance different?
- Your introduction to life insurance
- How to save money at the doctor’s office or in a hospital
- Short-Term Coverage: What is it, and how do I enroll?