by Brooke Jarchow If you missed the deadline to purchase health coverage, you may be eligible to find a plan outside of Open Enrollment depending on your situation. If you experience a Qualifying Life Event, you may qualify for a Special Enrollment Period (SEP), which means you have 60 days from the time of the life […]
- GoHealth: Your personal health insurance shopper
- Common Health Insurance Questions: How do I find a doctor in my network?
- How do I enroll in health insurance?
- Are you getting the cheapest health plan available?
- Can I get an Obamacare subsidy for 2018 coverage?
- GoHealth answers top questions: Pre-existing conditions
- How to prepare for Open Enrollment
- 2018 Open Enrollment dates you should know
- 4 steps to healthy aging
- A guide to health insurance for single parents