by Brooke Jarchow Now that you have health insurance, you should be able to access the coverage you need when you need it. Even if you don’t need to see a doctor today, it’s important to activate your coverage so you can take advantage of its benefits in the future. There are many ways to take […]
- Why healthy people should have health insurance
- The freelancer’s guide to health insurance
- Health insurance options for recent college grads
- How are term life insurance and permanent life insurance different?
- Your introduction to life insurance
- How to save money at the doctor’s office or in a hospital
- Short-Term Coverage: What is it, and how do I enroll?
- Getting health coverage outside of Open Enrollment
- Finding health coverage after early retirement
- How an Obamacare repeal could affect employer-based coverage