When you shop for health insurance, what’s the number one thing you consider before purchasing a plan? If you answered cost, you’re not alone: a recent GoHealth survey found that the number one thing holding individuals and families back from enrolling in health insurance was affordability. If you want health insurance coverage that begins as […]
- How do I avoid the tax penalty?
- The Standoff: Health Benefit Plans vs. Short-Term Coverage
- Time is running out: Medicare Open Enrollment 2017
- GoHealth: Your personal health insurance shopper
- Common Health Insurance Questions: How do I find a doctor in my network?
- How do I enroll in health insurance?
- Are you getting the cheapest health plan available?
- Can I get an Obamacare subsidy for 2018 coverage?
- GoHealth answers top questions: Pre-existing conditions
- How to prepare for Open Enrollment