by Brooke Jarchow If you enrolled in health insurance for 2017, make sure to pay your monthly premium in order to activate your coverage for the year. A premium is a payment to your health insurance provider that is typically charged on a monthly basis. These payments keep your coverage active, similar to paying your […]
- Why following the Mediterranean diet is better than a quick-fix cleanse
- Why healthy people should have health insurance
- The freelancer’s guide to health insurance
- Health insurance options for recent college grads
- How are term life insurance and permanent life insurance different?
- Your introduction to life insurance
- How to save money at the doctor’s office or in a hospital
- Short-Term Coverage: What is it, and how do I enroll?
- Getting health coverage outside of Open Enrollment
- Finding health coverage after early retirement