August is National Children’s Eye Health and Safety Month. While you’re likely focused on back-to-school shopping and planning, this is a reminder to schedule your annual eye exams as well. Eye exams are especially important at a young age, since good eyesight leads to better learning. How can an eye exam help my child? Eye […]
- LAST DAY to enroll in health coverage!
- How do I avoid the tax penalty?
- The Standoff: Health Benefit Plans vs. Short-Term Coverage
- Time is running out: Medicare Open Enrollment 2017
- GoHealth: Your personal health insurance shopper
- Common Health Insurance Questions: How do I find a doctor in my network?
- How do I enroll in health insurance?
- Are you getting the cheapest health plan available?
- Can I get an Obamacare subsidy for 2018 coverage?
- GoHealth answers top questions: Pre-existing conditions