by Brooke Jarchow If you’ve ever been hit with unexpected medical bills after visiting your doctor or a hospital, this article is for you. When seeing a doctor, you are likely being billed for each visit or procedure, which can add up quickly. However, it’s important to remember that you are the consumer and you […]
- Why healthy people should have health insurance
- The freelancer’s guide to health insurance
- Health insurance options for recent college grads
- How are term life insurance and permanent life insurance different?
- Your introduction to life insurance
- How to save money at the doctor’s office or in a hospital
- Short-Term Coverage: What is it, and how do I enroll?
- Getting health coverage outside of Open Enrollment
- Finding health coverage after early retirement
- How an Obamacare repeal could affect employer-based coverage