by Brooke Jarchow Today is January 31, marking the deadline to enroll in health insurance coverage for 2017. If you choose not to enroll in a health care plan today, you will not be able to enroll until the next Open Enrollment Period unless you have a Qualifying Life Event before then. If you have […]
- LAST DAY to enroll in health coverage!
- How do I avoid the tax penalty?
- The Standoff: Health Benefit Plans vs. Short-Term Coverage
- Time is running out: Medicare Open Enrollment 2017
- GoHealth: Your personal health insurance shopper
- Common Health Insurance Questions: How do I find a doctor in my network?
- How do I enroll in health insurance?
- Are you getting the cheapest health plan available?
- Can I get an Obamacare subsidy for 2018 coverage?
- GoHealth answers top questions: Pre-existing conditions