Open Enrollment – the period during which you can enroll in or change an existing health insurance plan – can be confusing. With deadlines to follow, health terms to know, and health plans to choose from, the process itself can be intimidating. That’s why we’ve listed the most important dates to know below. In addition, […]
- GoHealth: Your personal health insurance shopper
- Common Health Insurance Questions: How do I find a doctor in my network?
- How do I enroll in health insurance?
- Are you getting the cheapest health plan available?
- Can I get an Obamacare subsidy for 2018 coverage?
- GoHealth answers top questions: Pre-existing conditions
- How to prepare for Open Enrollment
- 2018 Open Enrollment dates you should know
- 4 steps to healthy aging
- A guide to health insurance for single parents