by Jenny Fliegel The average person will move almost 12 times during his or her lifetime. That’s a lot of boxes, a lot of packing tape, and a lot of things to think about during each move. There may be a lot on your mind, but if there’s one thing to prioritize it’s health coverage. […]
- 3 reasons to see a doctor, even if you’re healthy
- Did you miss the Open Enrollment Period?
- What to do if you still need health insurance for 2018
- How can I use my health insurance coverage in 2018?
- How can I stay healthy during the holidays?
- LAST DAY to enroll in health coverage!
- How do I avoid the tax penalty?
- The Standoff: Health Benefit Plans vs. Short-Term Coverage
- Time is running out: Medicare Open Enrollment 2017
- GoHealth: Your personal health insurance shopper