by Brooke Jarchow If you enrolled in health insurance for 2017, make sure to pay your monthly premium in order to activate your coverage for the year. A premium is a payment to your health insurance provider that is typically charged on a monthly basis. These payments keep your coverage active, similar to paying your […]
- LAST DAY to enroll in health coverage!
- How do I avoid the tax penalty?
- The Standoff: Health Benefit Plans vs. Short-Term Coverage
- Time is running out: Medicare Open Enrollment 2017
- GoHealth: Your personal health insurance shopper
- Common Health Insurance Questions: How do I find a doctor in my network?
- How do I enroll in health insurance?
- Are you getting the cheapest health plan available?
- Can I get an Obamacare subsidy for 2018 coverage?
- GoHealth answers top questions: Pre-existing conditions