We’re about halfway through this year’s Open Enrollment Period, and it’s clear that everyone still has questions about health insurance. We turned to our health insurance experts to gather the most-asked consumer questions. To start, we’re going to focus on a big one: How do I find a doctor in my network? Below we explain […]
- How do I avoid the tax penalty?
- The Standoff: Health Benefit Plans vs. Short-Term Coverage
- Time is running out: Medicare Open Enrollment 2017
- GoHealth: Your personal health insurance shopper
- Common Health Insurance Questions: How do I find a doctor in my network?
- How do I enroll in health insurance?
- Are you getting the cheapest health plan available?
- Can I get an Obamacare subsidy for 2018 coverage?
- GoHealth answers top questions: Pre-existing conditions
- How to prepare for Open Enrollment