by Brooke Jarchow Now that you have health insurance, you should be able to access the coverage you need when you need it. Even if you don’t need to see a doctor today, it’s important to activate your coverage so you can take advantage of its benefits in the future. There are many ways to take […]
- GoHealth: Your personal health insurance shopper
- Common Health Insurance Questions: How do I find a doctor in my network?
- How do I enroll in health insurance?
- Are you getting the cheapest health plan available?
- Can I get an Obamacare subsidy for 2018 coverage?
- GoHealth answers top questions: Pre-existing conditions
- How to prepare for Open Enrollment
- 2018 Open Enrollment dates you should know
- 4 steps to healthy aging
- A guide to health insurance for single parents