by Elyse Janikian Whether you’re staying local, or going cross country for a getaway, travel often has a way of bringing your health and fitness streak to a halt. The purpose for travel is to escape everyday life, whether that is lounging in your hotel room for some quiet time, or indulging in local foods. […]
- 3 reasons to see a doctor, even if you’re healthy
- Did you miss the Open Enrollment Period?
- What to do if you still need health insurance for 2018
- How can I use my health insurance coverage in 2018?
- How can I stay healthy during the holidays?
- LAST DAY to enroll in health coverage!
- How do I avoid the tax penalty?
- The Standoff: Health Benefit Plans vs. Short-Term Coverage
- Time is running out: Medicare Open Enrollment 2017
- GoHealth: Your personal health insurance shopper