by Brooke Jarchow Two weeks ago, Republicans unveiled their first draft of a replacement plan for the Affordable Care Act, called American Health Care Act. While there is still no confirmation of how much the replacement plan could cost, its proposed changes could leave millions without health insurance. Those who get health insurance through the open […]
- Why healthy people should have health insurance
- The freelancer’s guide to health insurance
- Health insurance options for recent college grads
- How are term life insurance and permanent life insurance different?
- Your introduction to life insurance
- How to save money at the doctor’s office or in a hospital
- Short-Term Coverage: What is it, and how do I enroll?
- Getting health coverage outside of Open Enrollment
- Finding health coverage after early retirement
- How an Obamacare repeal could affect employer-based coverage