August is National Children’s Eye Health and Safety Month. While you’re likely focused on back-to-school shopping and planning, this is a reminder to schedule your annual eye exams as well. Eye exams are especially important at a young age, since good eyesight leads to better learning. How can an eye exam help my child? Eye […]
- GoHealth: Your personal health insurance shopper
- Common Health Insurance Questions: How do I find a doctor in my network?
- How do I enroll in health insurance?
- Are you getting the cheapest health plan available?
- Can I get an Obamacare subsidy for 2018 coverage?
- GoHealth answers top questions: Pre-existing conditions
- How to prepare for Open Enrollment
- 2018 Open Enrollment dates you should know
- 4 steps to healthy aging
- A guide to health insurance for single parents