by Lauren Mandel In celebration of Women’s Equality Day on August 26, we’re excited to work with our partner, YWCA Metropolitan Chicago, to raise awareness for the importance of women’s health. While women have faced various health challenges throughout history, the Affordable Care Act has been a fierce advocate for women’s health care over the past few […]
- Why following the Mediterranean diet is better than a quick-fix cleanse
- Why healthy people should have health insurance
- The freelancer’s guide to health insurance
- Health insurance options for recent college grads
- How are term life insurance and permanent life insurance different?
- Your introduction to life insurance
- How to save money at the doctor’s office or in a hospital
- Short-Term Coverage: What is it, and how do I enroll?
- Getting health coverage outside of Open Enrollment
- Finding health coverage after early retirement