by Lauren Mandel In celebration of Women’s Equality Day on August 26, we’re excited to work with our partner, YWCA Metropolitan Chicago, to raise awareness for the importance of women’s health. While women have faced various health challenges throughout history, the Affordable Care Act has been a fierce advocate for women’s health care over the past few […]
- 3 reasons to see a doctor, even if you’re healthy
- Did you miss the Open Enrollment Period?
- What to do if you still need health insurance for 2018
- How can I use my health insurance coverage in 2018?
- How can I stay healthy during the holidays?
- LAST DAY to enroll in health coverage!
- How do I avoid the tax penalty?
- The Standoff: Health Benefit Plans vs. Short-Term Coverage
- Time is running out: Medicare Open Enrollment 2017
- GoHealth: Your personal health insurance shopper