Consumer Advisory Careers at GoHealth
Think you’ll be a good fit for our team? View the job descriptions and requirements for the Consumer Advisory Team below. Once you’ve found the position that’s the perfect fit, use our online system to send us your resume and application electronically.
- Call Center Representative
GoHealth Insurance is looking for motivated call center representatives for its new Chicago call center!
GoHealth is an online resource for health insurance information and provides customers with competitive quotes from America’s leading companies. We are looking for experienced call center representatives to assist customers by taking inbound and making outbound phone calls in order to match customers with the health insurance option that is right for them.
Qualified candidates will have a strong call center and customer service / sales background as well as the ability to multi-task and keep up in an ever-changing call center environment.
- Minimum of 1-2 years call center experience
- Minimum of 2 years of customer service and / or sales experiences
- Excellent verbal / telephone skills
- Basic computer proficiency, including the Microsoft Office suite of programs
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with both customers and co-workers
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to deal well with change
- Self motivated, driven by performance goals
- High School diploma or GED required
- Some evening and weekend hours required
We offer consumer advisory employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Anthem PPO Medical Plan
- Northwestern Mutual supplemental insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Free flu shots
- Paid time off
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Pre-tax transit benefit programs
See all consumer advisory employee benefits at GoHealth.
For more information about our Consumer Advisory Center, please visit bpo.gohealth.com.